Animal Health Clinic’s Minimal Contact Environment Policies in Response to COVID-19
Animal Health Clinic is open and providing “Curbside Valet Services” for our pet community. Please give us a call, and we will be glad to assist you and your pet. 601-799-1300.
Our veterinarians and staff feel that taking the following precautions is the BEST AND SAFEST way to care for our patients in this situation that is unlike anything we have encountered before. This is not a decision that has been made easily, but the health and well being of our human community is most important. Thank you for your understanding in these uncertain times.
- Please bring cats in a carrier and dogs on a leash.
- Call us from the parking lot when you arrive.601-799-1300 A staff associate will come out to gather your pet.
- Our doctors will examine your pet while you wait in your car and then we will call you to discuss plans for care.
- We will arrange payment and will return your pet to you when treatment is complete.
- If you need medication or food please call ahead so we can have it ready. We will also have a staff member bringing these items to you at your vehicle. Simply call us to let us know you are here.
We appreciate your patronage during these uncertain times, and we are so thankful that everyone is helping us to protect our staff as well as our customers by utilizing our Curbside-Valet Services.
We still have a veterinarian on call 24/7 for medical emergencies.